Wednesday 20 February 2013

Sunsets

Three days in a row this week there has been a stunning sunset, with a red sky, a deep red sun and clouds in the sky. I love sunsets and of course all I want to do is get my camera out and capture it. Unfortunately I have been walking home from work on each of those occasions without my camera. By the time I have arrived home the sun has all but gone. At least it did make for an enjoyable walk home.

Capturing sunsets can be tricky, you have to get the lighting right, you've got the struggle of dealing with dark objects and a bright sky, dealing with fading light, you need to find something of interest to photograph as well as the sunset. I am far from an expert on this, but have included some of my own sunset photographs below for you to enjoy.

One website that I follow and take tips from sometimes is improvephotography.com, they have a web entry that will assist you if you want to learn more on sunset photography. Please click the link for 30 Tips for stunning sunset photography.







2 comments:

  1. Love the one with the trees-I'd like a copy for my wall:) It really sets the mood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know what to get you for Christmas :) It would be great to see some of my shots blown up for the wall.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...