Wednesday 17 July 2013

Julie & Torbjørn's Wedding in Stockholm Sweden

It's just over a month ago since my dear friends Julie and Torbjørn were married, I can't believe how fast that time has gone. Their wedding was split over 2 days. They were married in Stockholm with a few friends and family present and then we headed back to Oslo to prepare for the dinner and party on the Saturday. Words can not describe how happy I was to be part of their special wedding and as photographer I really got to be with them and see how unbelievably happy and in love these two are.

Here are just a few of the photos taken at their wedding in Stockholm, you'll even find me in one of the
photos. More photos will follow from their dinner and party reception. Enjoy x



























1 comment:

  1. Thank you Leah, we love the pictures Julie & Torbjørn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...