Tuesday 29 January 2013

New Blog Location

I have re-located all my logs for baking to a new blog which can be found at Lisgo's Kitchen. This blog will now be specifically for my photography blogs.

I first fell in love with photography back in 2000 while taking a class in photography at university and have loved it ever since. I have mainly taken photos for my own benefit and for my family. But on a few occasions I have also taken photos for friends, at their wedding, or engagement.

I love to capture beautiful natural photographs, to capture a moment, or the beautiful scenery around us. I have been privileged enough to travel to various places around Europe as well as the United States and Australia. I love to travel and discover new favourite towns and cities to visit. I also love to capture the beauty around me with my camera so I can treasure it for years to come.

Photography is the beauty of life captured and I love to capture it!

Leah Lisgo Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...